There are two weeks left until the end of the academic year here in the UK so I’m currently struggling through tests and marking. I’m really looking forward to using naptimes on my author work rather than marking and planning.
My plans for the summer are:
- Edit my first draft to send to my editors.
- Organise my author website.
- Find a designer for my front cover.
- Finish a gift for any who sign up to my mailing list.
- Learn how to format properly
- Start plotting Book 2…
I think that should keep me out of mischief! *^_^*